It’s time to put together the Marlin 2019 Offshore Art Gallery, a showcase of the best marine art to be featured in Marlin magazine’s November/December 2018 issue. We will review quality marine artwork in a variety of mediums — from paintings and sculptures to mixed media and unconventional materials. If it’s offshore-related and you think it’s art, we want to see it!
At least one (1) submission from each artist will appear in an online gallery here at MarlinMag.com and between 10-15 entries selected by a panel of Marlin staff will be published in the print edition of Marlin magazine, along with one additional Fan Favorite voted on by our readers.
The deadline to submit artwork images for review is Friday, August 3, 2018. Voting on Facebook will begin August 13, 2018, and ends August 31, 2018.
– Artwork images must be high resolution (at least 1 MB, 300 dpi)
– Maximum of three (3) artwork submissions per artist. (Multiple photos of the same entry are ok, but please no more than 3 separate entries per artist.)
– Images must be of artwork created within the past calendar year
Please include the following information when submitting artwork entries:
– Artwork name
– Medium, size and availability
– Your contact information and website
Please email your artwork images and information to [email protected], or email with a link to download your images via a photo-sharing website (such as WeTransfer or Dropbox).
Thank you, and we look forward to another year of high-quality marine artwork!