Built with the tournament life in mind, Hatteras‘ new GT59 is the next sleek and stealthy competitor rolling off the New Bern, North Carolina production line. With a top-end of over 40 knots — powered by standard, twin CAT C32As — the GT59 is one of the most innovative and comfortable rides you’ll take to the winner’s circle, both inside and out.
Director of Product Development and Improvement, and Hatterascal captain, Jeff Donahue says this GT also incorporates the variable deadrise hull to cut the chop like a knife. The hull gradually flattens out as you approach the transom, and the leading edge of the prop tunnels are designed to create lift when the boat is backing down, keeping her straight, true to course, and most importantly, dry.
Hatteras offers three different interior options for their 59-footer, depending on your individual needs. Whether you require dedicated tackle room or cabinets for a traveling program, or prefer a private head in each stateroom for added privacy, Hatteras will make your dream come true, just as they have done for over half a century. While they can’t catch the fish for you, they do certainly make it so all you have to do is step aboard. Welcome the new and improved Hatterascal: Still designed for speed, always built for battle.
Hatterascal 2019 Tournament/Boat Show Schedule:
- Reef Cup, Ocean Reef Club, Key Largo, Florida — January 23-27
- Miami International Boat Show, Miami, Florida — February 14-18
- Palm Beach International Boat Show, Palm Beach, Florida — March 28-31
- Production vs. Custom Shootout, Abaco Beach Resort, Bahamas — May 15-18
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Billfish Classic, Biloxi, Mississippi — June 3-9
- Emerald Coast Blue Marlin Classic, Destin, Florida — June 19-23
- Blue Marlin Grand Championship, Orange Beach, Alabama — July 9-14
- White Marlin Open, Ocean City, Maryland — August 5-9
- Pirates Cove Billfish Tournament, Manteo, North Carolina — August 13-16
- The Mid-Atlantic Tournament, Cape May, New Jersey — August 19-24
- Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, Fort Lauderdale, Florida — October 30-November 3