The ACY 65 is chock-full of innovative features. A few items of interest:
* All cabinets and drawers feature push-button release mechanisms and are custom fitted to hold specific contents, which keeps all the "stuff" from spilling out.
* Along the companionway's port side, large panels drop down with the push of a button, revealing spacious rod storage that even Capt. Harry himself couldn't fill.
* A nifty wet closet in the forward companionway is plumbed to the shower sump and includes a fan set to a timer, which keeps rain gear dry and mildew-free.
* The modified Detroit 1696s leave plenty of room fore, aft, inboard and outboard for servicing any system. Also, all surfaces are faired and Awlgripped, and absolutely no wiring or plumbing leads are visible, thanks to removable overhead panels. Even a blown hose or gasket can be cleaned up in minutes with a paper towel and a bottle of Windex.
* In the cockpit, no hinges, knobs or handles are exposed. This might not mean much to you, unless you happen to be the guy who has to wash down the boat. The lack of exposed hardware cuts down on chamois time dramatically.
Weight: 75,000 pounds
Fuel: 2,200 gallons
Water: 200 gallons
Power: 1,750-hp Diesels
Base Price: N/A
American Custom Yachts
6800 SW Jack James Dr.
Stuart, FL 34997